<body>

Photobucket

I am simplygracey

My sister's wedding Wednesday, January 18, 20127:36 PM 0 Comment



I had my very first long vacation... 2 weeks.. not long enough though. Since the day i landed my feet on the ground i started working with my sister's wedding (with the guidance of all the oldies to take it slow because of my pregnancy). Haven't slept that much until the wedding day..

Such a nice experience being the Matron of Honor and the Coordinator at the same time. It was like the pressure is all mine. lol. The moment my lil sister made her bridal entrance.. i just told myself "this is it" 12 years of love and friendship is really worth waiting for.









From the eyes of an Angel


This blog is about
everything and anything
about my life and people around me.

Iam GRACE.
My name came from a princess.
But i know that i am not.
I do enjoy simple life.
I love to travel the world.
I am a sensitive person.
But someone who can get along well.
I am so loving the pressures.
I do at sometimes focus my mind to what i've been wanting for so long.
I am Gracey. A career woman. A daughter. A sister. A wife to a loving husband Lucky.

Know Me With This Fact

I AM BORN TO LIVE LIFE.

Photobucket Things can never be perfect.
But at least i am trying to make it right.



Memories

Photobucket