<body>

Photobucket

I am simplygracey

Natural Tuesday, November 29, 20115:05 AM 0 Comment





Had my second photo shoot with my hubby. I love et. Till next time.








From the eyes of an Angel


This blog is about
everything and anything
about my life and people around me.

Iam GRACE.
My name came from a princess.
But i know that i am not.
I do enjoy simple life.
I love to travel the world.
I am a sensitive person.
But someone who can get along well.
I am so loving the pressures.
I do at sometimes focus my mind to what i've been wanting for so long.
I am Gracey. A career woman. A daughter. A sister. A wife to a loving husband Lucky.

Know Me With This Fact

I AM BORN TO LIVE LIFE.

Photobucket Things can never be perfect.
But at least i am trying to make it right.



Memories

Photobucket